Tools for Whole Class and Small Group Instruction
Reading A-Z integrates technology and reading curriculum with books and other resources formatted for digital projectors and interactive white boards.
Take advantage of more usable workspace on and around projected pages.
Built-in tools with every projectable
Apply technology easily, with or without an interactive whiteboard.
- We now save all your projectable lesson annotations (from drawing pens, highlighters, and text tools) so you can reuse them in future lessons.
- Projectables provide our "big books" for shared reading five-day lessons. The optional Projectable Books with Prompts that accompany Shared Reading Books feature characters who ask readers to complete tasks and interact with books. Several characters ask text-dependent questions and help teachers to model close reading. Students practice citing evidence in support of their answers.
- Comprehension Skill Packs and Visual Devices use a projectable for whole-class introductions at the beginning of lessons and use a projectable for class collaboration to practice skills taught.
- Any Books, Fluency Practice Passages, Alphabet Chants, or other appropriate student resource projectables can be used for read-alouds, fluency practice such as choral reading, or instructional opportunities.
- Projectable Book Tips guide educators to meet literacy instruction goals for fluency, vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, and more using Leveled Books.