Types of Books
Meet a variety of reading needs, including whole class, small group, and one-on-one instruction with Reading A-Z's vast collection of books. Leveled Books target specific comprehension skills and strategies, and other books target phonics, alphabet, high-frequency words, poetry, vocabulary, and more. Choose from thousands of titles for Pre K-6 to promote the love of reading.
Why Use Reading A-Z Books
Download and print Reading A-Z's vast library of online books to use in class or for students to practice reading anywhere. Printable and projectable readers for 29 levels of difficulty are just the beginning! The wide variety of books support instruction in foundational skills and keep students reading as they develop fluency and need more complex text in various content areas. Support specific instructional goals with lesson plans, worksheets, quizzes, flashcards, literature circle journals, and more.
How to Use Leveled Books
Meet your classroom's needs with the variety of formats, or options, available. Integrate technology with projectable versions that have built-in interactive tools for small-group or whole-class lessons. Write in response to reading with wordless versions. Save paper with double-sided versions or pocketbook versions. Choose from the options available on each book's home page.
Book Formats and Options
- Printable single-sided or double-sided formats can be printed in color or black and white.
- Projectable versions for ALL BOOKS contain built-in tools such as a pen, highlighter, stamper, text box, and more.
- Pocketbook-sized formats from Levels aa-Z2 fit in a back pocket.
- Translations in Spanish or French, and British English versions are available for many books.
- Read and Color versions from levels aa-J can be colored by students to teach vocabulary, characters, and more
- Listen and read eBooks are available on Raz-Plus for all leveled books. Raz-Plus members can use the Kids A-Z app to make books and other resources available on mobile devices.
- Kurzweil 3000 formats for ALL leveled books are available with the purchase of Kurzweil 3000 LearnStation software at www.kurzweiledu.com.