eBooksAs a Reading A-Z user, you know how important it is to have a wealth of resources to help EVERY student become a more successful reader. Now, with the addition of Raz-Kids, you can have access to a full Reading Solution that helps you serve your students like never before.
Raz-Kids delivers hundreds of interactive, leveled eBooks and eQuizzes spanning 29 levels of difficulty, covering a wide range of subjects. This award-winning site gives students 24/7 access to the practice they need to become better, more confident readers. At the same time, teachers can view reports and track student progress every step of the way.
When you combine Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids — also known as the Learning A-Z Reading Solution — you unlock all the resources and benefits of each site in addition to an enhanced version of the Raz-Kids Book Room accessible through our interactive Kids A-Z student-learning environment.
Unlike the regular Book Room on Raz-Kids, customers of the Reading Solution get hundreds of additional 750+ eBooks and eQuizzes, meaning teachers can seamlessly connect their instructional tools on Reading A-Z to what students are doing on Raz-Kids.
Then, when a teacher sees from a Raz-Kids assessment that a student needs more help with a particular skill, the teacher can easily give "just right" Reading A-Z resources for the student.
That's called instruction and practice with a purpose. And that's why Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids, when combined, are the perfect K-5 Reading Solution."
The Book Room for both Raz-Kids and Reading A-Z includes
- eBook versions of all 1,500+ Leveled Books on Reading A-Z
- Accompanying open-book quizzes for each Leveled Book eBook, providing important standardized test practice
- A formative quiz report for each student that includes quiz scores and missed comprehension skills
- The ability for students to listen to themselves reading each eBook and to record their reading
- Online quizzes for select trade books
- Sets of Nursery Rhyme, Poetry, and Song books
- Sets of additional books including alphabet, sound/symbol, decodable, high-frequency word, read aloud, and vocabulary books