As a Reading A-Z user, you know that students develop reading skills most efficiently when instruction and practice is available in multiple settings and formats.
Raz-Plus is a comprehensive blended reading product that delivers a robust collection of leveled books, lesson plans, collaborative activities, and thousands of other resources that help teachers deliver instruction and improve students' reading skills.
By combining the power of both Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids in one instructional interface, Raz-Plus provides a stronger connection between what is being taught and what students are practicing on their own.
- Provide standards-aligned reading instruction with more than 50,000 resources that develop key 21st century skills.
- Personalize reading practice with more than 3,000 leveled books and passages available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats.
- Promote reading comprehension with more than 15,000 ancillary lesson plans, worksheets, and quizzes that support each leveled book.
- Determine future instruction with online data-driven reports that show individual student and class-wide activity and progress.
Through the Kids A-Z website and FREE mobile app, students have 24/7 access to all the digital Raz-Plus resources, giving them the opportunity to practice the skills they need to become better, more confident readers.
Digital tools and features that accompany eBooks and other digital student resources are designed to help students read closely and focus on the essential comprehension of a text.
Allow Students to Practice Active Reading While Exploring Content:
- Tools for note-taking, drawing, highlighting, and stamping make it easy for students to annotate as they read, which supports active reading practices for better comprehension
- Individual Word Audio playback reads individual words aloud to students to support phonics and fluency development in many resources
- The eJournal gives students a place to explore new words and expand or improve their vocabulary through writing (My Word Journal) and a place to type and save connections, summaries, or answers to questions about a text (My Reflections).
- Vocabulary Cards provide additional information and context about key vocabulary words in a text
With an emphasis on literacy and learning, these tools and features further enhance students' online experience while promoting important 21st century skills and content standards.