Reading A-Z's Spanish Books support the growth of native and non-native Spanish speakers' reading and language skills. Our Spanish language High-Frequency Word and Alphabet books help beginning readers and speakers expand their vocabulary as they develop knowledge of Spanish phonetics and spelling conventions. Our Spanish readers develop vocabulary and grammar knowledge as students explore a wide variety of fiction and nonfiction titles available at $numLevels levels of instruction.
Why Use Reading A-Z Spanish Books
- Choose from among a large collection of leveled Pre K-5 readers to support language skills and acquisition. Spanish Books are listed at the same levels as their English counterparts.
- English-Spanish readers pair to promote thematic and content instruction in both languages.
- Supporting materials build students' listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and promote vocabulary development in the target language.
- A balanced collection of narrative and informational texts build both literacy and content-area instruction in Spanish.
- Multilevel texts support mixed-level classrooms.
- Spanish Summer School Theme Packs deliver skill-based, differentiated instruction for any dual-language or bilingual summer school setting.
- High-frequency word and alphabet books introduce students to the sounds and most common words in Spanish.