An effective RtI program requires a collection of resources that meets the instructional needs of students at multiple tiers.
No matter what tier of instruction teachers target, Reading A-Z provides research-based, high-quality resources to effectively meet the needs of their students.
Reading A-Z contains a host of helpful resources to provide research-based, high-quality instruction and progress monitoring to struggling students. Resources support differentiating instruction, tiered intervention, motivation, practice, and assessment.
1) Differentiated Instruction — For any student struggling to remain in the General Education environment, a critical success factor is having customized, appropriately leveled materials to make clear, measured gains.
2) Tiered Intervention — Tiered Intervention is about HOW the teacher interacts with the student. Use our projectable and printable resources to meet all three tiers of instruction: 1) Full class, 2) Small Group, 3) Individual.
3) Motivation — Have students choose Books for you to print and allow them to keep the books for repeated practice. Use our printable Student Reward & Incentives to help build students' confidence and help ensure students make progress.
For members of Raz-Plus, reluctant readers listen, read, and take quizzes for engaging eBooks. Each task earns students' stars to spend in the Raz Rocket.
4) Practice — Use tools such as Projectables for the whole class instruction and printed resources for individual students to ensure access to materials for practice.
5) Assessment — Assess students using our variety of assessment resources, including Benchmark Books & Running Records, Leveled Book comprehension quizzes, and other tools that measure foundational skills or track comprehension and reading rate.
Find out how the other Learning A-Z sites can help with Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 intervention.
You may unsubscribe at any time.