Give students the support they need to read at grade level with whole-class, small-group, and one-on-one instruction from the vast collection of Reading A-Z resources. Help prevent the summer slide, customize instruction for students with special needs, or respond with specific resources for various levels of intervention to boost reading success.
Why Reading A-Z for Intervention
Reading A-Z's site-wide tools for instruction, practice, and ongoing assessment can help you effectively match resources to multiple tiers of instruction to meet students' needs.
- Maximize efficiency of instructional time
- Regularly monitor progress
- Provide ongoing and repeated practice
- Build specific reading skills
- Improve reading scores across the board
How to Use Reading A-Z for Intervention
- Use our Assessments to identify students' strengths and weaknesses and guide instruction and practice based on skill needs. Monitor students' progress after instruction on those skills using the same assessments to see improvements.
- Use our wide variety of Projectables for whole-class instruction, printable Books and resources for small groups or individual practice, and Tutoring & Mentoring Packs for one-on-one instruction.