Using Raz-Kids with Reading A-Z
As a Reading A-Z user, you know how important it is to have a wealth of resources to help EVERY student become a more successful reader. Now, with the addition of Raz-Kids, you can have access to a full reading solution that helps you serve your students like never before.
Raz-Kids delivers hundreds of interactive, leveled eBooks spanning 27 levels of difficulty, covering a wide range of subjects. This award-winning site gives students 24/7 access to the practice they need to become better, more confident readers. At the same time, teachers can view reports and track student progress every step of the way.
The "On Your Own" area on Raz-Kids provides every student in your class with access to additional eBooks for reading practice and quizzes to check understanding. The quiz report that accompanies this feature enables you to progress monitor student growth easily and helps you determine the instruction needed for each student.
"On Your Own" includes
- eBook versions of all 1000+ leveled eBooks on Reading A-Z
- accompanying open-book quizzes for each eBook, providing important standardized test practice
- a formative quiz report for each student that includes quiz scores and missed comprehension skills
- the ability for students to listen to themselves reading each eBook and to record their reading
- online quizzes for select trade books